The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Furnishings collection stickerbook

volkeswagon
volkeswagon
✭✭✭✭✭
We were graced last year with gear and weapon set collections that allow us to see what gear and weapon pieces we have collected and those we have to still collect. How about doing the same with furniture blueprints that we learn. At the same time make learned blueprints as well as motifs account wide so all of our hard work, farming and expense isn't tied to one character. It would also be super handy to look at our collection the same way we do gear to see what furnishings prints exist out there that we still need to learn. I think this would be a very welcome addition to the base game on consoles.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That would be awesome! Great idea! 👍 Would also be nice if achis were account-wide too. Year after year it gets harder to remember which character did the achi completion runs in which DLC... so I'm stuck relogging a couple of times till I find the one who can buy the achi furniture lol.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    That would be awesome! Great idea! 👍 Would also be nice if achis were account-wide too. Year after year it gets harder to remember which character did the achi completion runs in which DLC... so I'm stuck relogging a couple of times till I find the one who can buy the achi furniture lol.

I hear that! If achievement furnishings can’t be made purchasable by account rather than character, it would be great to have a way to view an account overview — which achievements completed by which character. This would be useful for a lot of things, actually, including dungeons quests and achievements. :)
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ah yes I was thinking the same thing a while back, if they can provide us with a way to see the set collections we have learned, they could do the same for furnishing plans. I did not think about the difference with furnishing plans being learned for each character, though.

I guess if it were changed so that furnishing plans were collected in the same way, other characters would have learned them but could only craft them if they had the appropriate crafting skill points invested.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, much the same way achievements are character bound yet any dye or momentos you collect from an Achievement is account wide
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We were graced last year with gear and weapon set collections that allow us to see what gear and weapon pieces we have collected and those we have to still collect. How about doing the same with furniture blueprints that we learn. At the same time make learned blueprints as well as motifs account wide so all of our hard work, farming and expense isn't tied to one character. It would also be super handy to look at our collection the same way we do gear to see what furnishings prints exist out there that we still need to learn. I think this would be a very welcome addition to the base game on consoles.

Love the idea of collections sticker book for furnishing plans.

Don’t think they will make it account wide as far as learned plans and motifs, but you never know.

Personally, I have one main character that learns and does everything first before my other characters to help with plans, recipes and motif being spread out across several characters. Do the same for achievements.

Also would be nice it they would add crafted sets to the collection menu for review purposes to help with theory crafting.

Stay safe