Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwood extras per-character or per account?

istvana
istvana
Soul Shriven
I must be going senile because no one would sell an expensive package without saying whether things like the pets and mounts are one per character or just one total going to a single character. Yet I cannot find where this is explained and as an altoholic it is important to me. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All pets and mounts are account wide. I would assume the same is true for any pets and mounts included with the preorder. There is no reason to believe anything different.
  • istvana
    istvana
    Soul Shriven
    The reason I asked is - having come back for the first time since beta testing my first character got a mount at creation. No later character got that mount. So I know with reasonable certainty that although *most* mounts may be account-wide not *all* mounts are.

Thanks for the reply - I will indeed assume that the way the game works for current sales the items will be account-wide.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Summerset pre-order bonuses(mount, pet, costume, etc) were all account wide. That's the last one I can personally attest to, but I don't believe it's changed. In addition, Chapter purchases are also platform-wide, so I had access to all those pre-order bonuses when I went to EU for the Summerset event even though I usually play on NA.
  • notachik
    notachik
    ✭✭✭
    Yes everything for any character on ur account..I get skins mounts pets costumes...one thing that’s only 1 of is like a crate or treasure maps from pre order or collectors edition.I can get ce maps in game drops for any character tho..and it’s not for your steam or psn accounts it’s your eso account.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    istvana wrote: »
    The reason I asked is - having come back for the first time since beta testing my first character got a mount at creation. No later character got that mount. So I know with reasonable certainty that although *most* mounts may be account-wide not *all* mounts are.

Thanks for the reply - I will indeed assume that the way the game works for current sales the items will be account-wide.

All characters on your account will have access to that mount, you just need to go into the Collections menu and activate it.

In 2014 it didn't work like that - mounts were character specific and if you wanted the same one on two characters you had to buy it twice. But they changed it in 2015 and now all mounts, pets, costumes and anything else which goes into the collections menu is available to all characters on the same server.

The only way to get a mount on one character which isn't available to another character is if one is on the NA server and the other is EU, and then only if you bought it in-game with gold or from the crown store. Ones which come as pre-order bonuses or are otherwise bought outside of the game are available on both servers (because there's no way for the website to know which server you'd want it on).
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"