Maintenance for the week of October 2:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 3, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 4, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
@ZOS are you looking into master writ rewards?
A lot of writs are not worth doing, the materials cost more than the sale price of the writ vendor item at the guild traders.
- The best solution would be a flexible reward system that takes prices into account would be best, but probably too much effort to implement.
- An intermediate solution would be a vendor that sells a limited amount of tempers per day at a fixed price to certified crafters only.
To fix the situation in the short term you could increase rewards by a fixed amount and remove useless writs entirely.
- Jewelry writs have been useless for a year now, they're an instant decon --> remove them from the game
- Gold clothing writs --> 100% increase in writ rewards
- Purple clothing --> 50% increase
- Gold woodworking --> 50% increase
- Purple woodworking -->25% increase
Doing daily writs for the reward is part of the grind for a MMO, but they should feel more rewarding than master writs do at the moment because so many of them are just decon material.