Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What boulders best match the lunar hall, hall of colossus?

Matthew110607
Matthew110607
Soul Shriven
Hi all, trying to get creative with my house, which is the lunar hall. I'd love for someone to check it out once done (US/AD/PC), but until then...anyhow, the hall is somewhat divided. Upbeat for the healer on the right and daedric/dungeon/coldharbour/ayleid on the left. As such, the left portal takes you to a completely reimagined coldharbour-esque house and such, which I Think I did decent on. The hall, on the right, I want to change to be almost a short little mountain path which ends at a stone house/structure, with patio overlooking the water. I'd like to use the waterfalls along the path with giant rocks to obscure the pillars and such so it doesn't look like such a wide open giant space with stone floor (harder to decorate within the limits imo). Anyone know which boulders to buy to match? ( match the existing hills and such) This will be easier to design around than my coldharbour, because I can blend into existing hillside. I'm thinking about maybe a side path to the left, entering the house near the waterfall etc. Also, last question, but any tricks to create dirt path of sorts? In my coldharbour area I flipped one of the giant boulders upside down.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there! Most of the Elsweyr stones there are mossy, so most Boulders/Rocks with the 'mossy' or 'swamp' tag are a decent match (sorry for the shadows, the time of day was being uncooperative lol).
    2otr0rmno9f4.png
    0: unmovable boulder, part of the house, for reference
    1: Boulder, Giant Mossy
    2: Boulder, Lichen Covered
    3: Rocks, Swampy Slab
    4: Boulder, Moss Covered
    5: Boulder, Mossy Grey
    6: Boulder Swampy Growth

For the ground, using the bottom of rocks like you said is a pretty good solution, or try the bottom of these:
    7: Rubble Pile, Ancient Stone
    8: Boulder, Weathered Desert
    9: Clockwork Junk Heap
    Edited by bluebird on February 23, 2021 2:59PM