The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Test not great

rk1101320
rk1101320
✭✭
Hey, i tried to play in cyro with that new test going on, and i feel its a way more laggy
i think giving back heals outside of the group is a bad idea.
also we miss a lot of dammages from procs and it seems back the only way to play is with snb, pple just plays ''dont want to die builds'' and that killsl the pvp in my opinion.
ps: english isnt my primary language hope u can understand cheers
GM of Pimp my Elf
Ex member of TOXIC, KNOW YOUR PLACE, [snip], KNOWN'[snip]
member of D-Ticks and E-Cheeks
trolling your scrolls since beta
youtu.be/FxjscqBxOJs
well known T-bagger and shimmering shield spammer

[Edited to remove Profanity and Inappropriate Content]
  • FirmamentOfStars
    FirmamentOfStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree to the first point: lag didnt change and the impact of the new test idea probably is overshadowed by the reintroduction of healing allies outside of the group.

Damage may be lacking, since people have built tanky in the past and now miss the damage of procs, which carried them. People are unused to play without procs and now finally have to put in some effort to deal some real damage. I think thats a good thing to not rely on procs for damage.

People still can build tanky, but then they will be unable to kill enemies. Atm its a good balance, either you deal damage or you are tanky, but not both. Some people try to find a sweetspot between the two and thats ok. Its a much more enjoyable experience than the proc meta, since actual effort is needed now.
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rk1101320 wrote: »
    Hey, i tried to play in cyro with that new test going on, and i feel its a way more laggy
    also we miss a lot of dammages from procs and it seems back the only way to play is with snb, pple just plays ''dont want to die builds'' and that killsl the pvp in my opinion.
    Devs said cross healing had no impact on lag, any lag coming from the game is just normal lag, its all placebo

If anything it just proves proc sets aren’t the problem, its ZOS’s bad servers
    Edited by AuraStorm43 on February 22, 2021 2:13PM
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devs said cross healing had no impact on lag, any lag coming from the game is just normal lag, its all placebo

They may have said it, but my experience leads me to believe that it simply isnt true. No cross healing was one of the best performance weeks during the first round of testing, and performance got better when it was gone for a while. I said better not fixed.

It also fails a simply logic test. Of course cross healing significantly increases the calculations required by the servers. How could this not affect performance?

I dont buy it for a minute.

I admittedly prefer no cross healing. But regardless, I dont think it should have been reintroduced for the test purely from the standpoint of controlling testing variables.
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭

They may have said it, but my experience leads me to believe that it simply isnt true. No cross healing was one of the best performance weeks during the first round of testing, and performance got better when it was gone for a while. I said better not fixed.

It also fails a simply logic test. Of course cross healing significantly increases the calculations required by the servers. How could this not affect performance?

I dont buy it for a minute.

I admittedly prefer no cross healing. But regardless, I dont think it should have been reintroduced for the test purely from the standpoint of controlling testing variables.

Absolutely agree. If anything - cross healing had more impact than proc condition checks.
    Also you know that hiccup when you shoot a siege into a mass of players in a breach? When it takes a couple of seconds to calculate all that damage?
    I would also blame the lag on siege weapons and npcs.