The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Skald-King has Spoken, A Call to Arms for Blackreach!

Gedalya
Gedalya
✭✭✭✭✭
Heroes of the Pact, the Skald-King has spoken, Blackreach is in need of your presence.
To all soldiers, sell swords, young and old, seasoned and green; your presence is needed urgently in Blackreach.
For those who head the call, the first responders are gaurenteed hazard pay and bonuses commensurate with the dangers inherit in our small numbers; act fast as our numbers will swell!
For those who head the call, glory awaits! And Sovngarde embraces those who die in the name of the Skald-King, and our glorious Pact.

You are bid safe travels. Upon your arrival speak with Grand Warlord Zimmeron.

To Arms!

Blood for the Pact!

EPLogo.jpg
Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Which platform and server?
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which platform and server?

NA & PC!

• Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low pop bonus; almost the entire night on Blackreach NA EP.

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I have noticed about this campaign is AD folks are actually pretty good when they faction stack against 1 bar. Other than that they really don't do well. Aside from a few people that never take damage, never die and kill everything in sight.
    Edited by Stridig on December 23, 2020 4:03AM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • wheresbes
    wheresbes
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's needed also on XBOX EU
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !!!
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !!!

If you aren't EP you are just AP
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !!!

At least if you go AD you never have to go anywhere with less than 40 other AD.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm loving Blackreach during the current test, it's PVP Circa 2012
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than the few people boosting and Emp trading its been fun.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • SirPaws
    SirPaws
    ✭✭✭
    It has been fun but yesterday and today left a bad taste in my mouth. Boosting and Emp trading is ok I guess: all the top players likely deserve it so it kinda makes sense out of mutual respect I suppose. I dunno, it's way above my level. However, the bullying that's been going on is horrible and makes the campaign less enjoyable.

I'm just a grunt in the Covenant army learning as I go, but it is demoralising knowing that the odds are stacked against you when you try making a difference. How can we have fun knowing the other factions make deals with each other because they don't like somebody, or they do everything they can to make it difficult just because of a personal grudge?

Not as fun now.