The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tracking Completed Quests

SharpeFan84
SharpeFan84
Soul Shriven
I have searched the web and these forums and can not find if there is a way to track my completed quests on console, PS4 if that matters. I had no idea what I was doing when I started the game so I am not sure what I have competed and what I haven't. Is there any way for me to look to see especially DLC story quests complete? Thanks for the help in advance, love the game!
  • SpiritofESO
    SpiritofESO
    ✭✭✭
    To the best of my knowledge, there is no "Completed Quests" tab you can check for completed quests.

Under Journal > Achievements > you will find achievements related to quest completion, but not specific quests EXCEPT for the SILVER and GOLD Cadwell quest line. For that. there is a long list of completed (check marked) or incomplete (no check mark) quest progress.

On each Zone Map are icons showing certain types of zone exploration or completion. The one that looks like a Book with Compass Cross on the cover is the one that tracks secondary zone quests (has nothing to do with Lore Books as I previously thought) which will help you track whether or not you have completed ALL secondary zone quests.

By the way, when you get to the Cadwell (Main Quest Line) Silver and Gold quest series that may be as close as you come to getting a LIST of checkmarked quests. Essentially, the Cadwell Silver and Gold is the completion of ALL Zone Quests (marked with an ornate downward-pointing arrow) plus just a handful more of additional zone quests.

:smiley:
    • ~ PS NA ~ ALDMERI DOMINION ~
    • IVY GOLDBLADE, WOOD ELF NIGHTBLADE, Former Empress
    • IVY GOLDBLAZE, HIGH ELF TEMPLAR
    • "Adapt or Die"
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Quests is probably the best guide past that SpiritofESO excellent advice.
    You also have the quest achievement but it don't require all the quests.
    All delves has an quests for one and the quest giver might not be inside the delve but it will be near.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.