The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Clockwork Crafting Station

FrumpyCourage
FrumpyCourage
✭✭
This is a question tot he the devs really - there is an event in the Clockwork City coming up.
Wouldn't that be the ideal time to FINALLY launch the Clockwork Jewellry Station?? I mean it has been a while since the set is out to buy and it is missing and it is horrible to have one station that doesn't fit in...

so I suggest you do something like that instead of putting yet another skin over a mount nobody needs...
"You insisted on fighting, do not resent me for dying."
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It ain't happening this time for sure. It would've been added to the game files before, but sadly it hasn't been done. There will be new rewards added though, as a Skin, Pet and a Memento, none of which are reskins afaik! So I think they added quite a bit of new stuff this time around.

But other than that, yeah it would be nice! :blush: Clockwork stations are only one of the 'incomplete' sets of furniture in the game, and it would be nice to have matching sets in most things. Newer styles are often more thorough (there are like 6 basic Solitude wood benches to match around with basic Solitude tables) but even those have glaring missing items from a set (there is no Solitude formal counter for example to match with the formal tables and chairs and cabinets).