The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Performance Is Terrible, Worse Than Before

Azramel
Azramel
✭✭✭
I'm in Black Reach and the population is 2 bar, 3 bar, 2 bar across, and I'm lagging so bad people are stand still on my screen and then the game catches up. Didn't have this issue before the test and don't want to deal with this for 3 weeks. Clearly something went wrong. Maybe ZOS shouldn't have changed multiple variables, such as the healing changes, when conducting this test. I mean, the server isnt even close to being pop locked and my group is struggling just to cast skills. Anyone else experiencing this, please chime in so they know how horribly wrong this test is going.
  • pleximus
    pleximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never seen anything like it. At this point I'd prefer the infinite load screens to this crap. I've been kicked numeral times, lag lag lag etc. It's just exhausting. I'm mentally exhausted from being frustrated beyond belief. If ZOS doesn't want pvp then REMOVE IT and relieve us from our misery!!
  • Red99
    Red99
    ✭✭✭
    15.00 cet greyhost eu server almost unplayable
  • Yuke
    Yuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a 12 Slot blob is already enough to delete PC-EU from this plane of existence.
    Save Us, Microsoft.

Noricum & Kitesquad™
    YT-Channel
  • CSose
    CSose
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, something is very wrong when they could remove all but 18 sets from Cyro, all proc calculations, and performance takes a wildly negative turn all at the same time. Something isn't adding up.
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something isn't adding up is right; I think there is something else going on they aren't telling us about.

Unless the cross healing and cross buffing which was re enabled for this test accounts for a massive number of calculations, then the only other reasonable explanation is that they're doing something with their server hardware or capacity. I hope they come out and comment on the early results one way or another, because right now the state of the game is just mind boggling .
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • Damd
    Damd
    ✭✭
    Had a couple of hours of bad lag. Been playing regularly on Grey Host NA all alliances locked. Really like the the stat based play rather than the procs. No real issues with lag most of the time. Game seems to be running better to me and those I play with.
    Edited by Damd on February 19, 2021 5:08PM
  • ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ne.ga.kurai_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    How do you get any meaningful data when you throw multiple variables into play? They should have done noProc no x-healing for the first 1-2 weeks, and then added it after to see.