The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC/NA] Console transfer, New to PC

Durikas75
Durikas75
✭✭
I'm a veteran of ESO on Xbox and decided to start over on PC. I'm looking for a guild to help me get started building up to where I was on console. I'm not looking for handouts, just a helpful, friendly, and active guild willing to play with someone who is at ground zero. I enjoy PvP the most and I want to eventually get back into it once I'm strong enough, but I also enjoy all the PvE ESO has to offer. My goal is to become a valued and trusted member of a guild. Thanks
Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75
  • blxdes
    blxdes
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I've started a new guild called Elders Tribe if you are interested in joining a startup?

Personally, I'm level 980 and a master crafter so can help with gear crafting. My experience is mostly in PVE, but I am just starting to do more PVP content. Hit me up in game at @xx-blades if you want to have a chat.

• Durikas75
    Durikas75
    ✭✭
    blxdes wrote: »
    Hi, I've started a new guild called Elders Tribe if you are interested in joining a startup?

Personally, I'm level 980 and a master crafter so can help with gear crafting. My experience is mostly in PVE, but I am just starting to do more PVP content. Hit me up in game at @xx-blades if you want to have a chat.

I sent you an in game message, but if you see this first, let me know when you get on. My in game is @durikas75
    Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi,

We are a brand new guild for new and returning players, with a fully equipped guild house for all your needs.

We're creating a friendly pressure-free and helpful environment where like minded players can help each other level up, improve and have fun and we are currently looking for players to join and grow with us.

I have sent you an invite but if you didn't get it please whisper me in game or apply for an invite !