The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

My hope for the future of ESOs outer realms map

hashii
hashii
✭✭✭
Heya,

With the news of visiting the deadlands this year, it renewed a spark within me for ESOs world, and I'm excited. It will be a long ride with many years of DLC, but in the future, I hope they will add the other daedric realms as well.

Some of these lands are said to be inhospitable, but hopefully there is a way to make it possible. Some unique way we can enter inside, and take a peak at the amazing secrets they behold!

Personally I would love visiting Azura's realm and owning a house there. :heart:

vjoyn45oc9s7.png
Edited by hashii on February 15, 2021 5:01PM
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your efforts, Hashii, greatly done! I suppose we all share your excitement and are eager to see those distant realms! Thank you!
  • Crazyprophet
    Crazyprophet
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I'm a bit unorthodox but to be honest I'd much rather see Akavir, Atmora, the remnants of Yokuda and other islands like Roscrea. I'm getting a bit over seeing Daedra all the time - I want to see the wider world of Tamriel itself.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmmm. Almost all of the Daedric realms look exactly like Artaeum. Yet Artaeum is suspiciously missing ... This must be a truly fascinating storyline. Who let Josajeh into the artifact vault this time?
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • hashii
    hashii
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmmm. Almost all of the Daedric realms look exactly like Artaeum. Yet Artaeum is suspiciously missing ... This must be a truly fascinating storyline. Who let Josajeh into the artifact vault this time?

:blush: I was using Artaeum as a template and ran out of space to put it back in there haha. But that'd be a cool storyline indeed, the day Artaeum disappeared out of reality.

I really want another storyline with the psijics and in clockwork city. They're so cool.

Thank you for your efforts, Hashii, greatly done! I suppose we all share your excitement and are eager to see those distant realms! Thank you!

Thank you :smiley:
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah would be ace to get to the main realms of the daedric princes. Think one day we will go to them all but that’s many years down the line :)

Also other realms we ain’t even heard of yet :)
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP