The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Even Lazyer Writs? Addon?

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Would It be possible to automatically click on the writs board and the crafting station?

as an Addon

Sadly I don't ever want to click....
Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on January 26, 2021 1:46PM
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's 2 clicks.. being master than that is using macros, and risking getting kicked
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    15 clicks per character for all the writs
    18 characters
    270 Clicks... Daily
    Please @Dolgubon
    Help us out !
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    Would It be possible to automatically click on the writs board and the crafting station?

as an Addon

Lazy writ crafter lets me hut e on the board then e at each station while it crafts whats needed. Pc addon ofcorse.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ideally the writ boards, crafting stations and turn in spots would also be close enough together for the add on to complete the whole process.

At that point I would tie my kids allowance to them logging in for each character to allow the add on to complete the full task.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give some people an inch, and they will take a mile. It sounds like basically you want some sort of bot script to do everything for you. Part of me has always been a little surprised that this addon (certainly the greatest addon in the game) has been allowed to exist as long as it has. Let's not shine a bigger magnifying glass on it than there already is.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

as an Addon

Yes, entitlement obviously knows no bounds. Play on console to know the pain ;)
  • Synthwavius
    Synthwavius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Click on the board? You're quite diligent. I need an addon that will log on each alt by itself and do it all for me
  • RunForTheHills
    RunForTheHills
    ✭✭✭
    Writs are optional. You don't have to do them, and many people don't. There are other ways to make gold in the game.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why even play the game if you don't actually want to play the game?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give some people an inch, and they will take a mile. It sounds like basically you want some sort of bot script to do everything for you. Part of me has always been a little surprised that this addon (certainly the greatest addon in the game) has been allowed to exist as long as it has. Let's not shine a bigger magnifying glass on it than there already is.

The dev team is entirely aware of Lazy Writ Crafter.
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭

as an Addon

This is not possible, as it's not allowed by the API.

The dev team is entirely aware of Lazy Writ Crafter.

I second this, they are 100% aware of it
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I figures out a turn around from all clicking, Just using a PS5 controller helps so much
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons