Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

In-game redeem not working

aurorable
aurorable
✭✭✭
I just received an Email for the pet and my code isn't working in-game :(
prr.JPG?width=455&height=707
20210215143404_1.jpg?width=1253&height=705

Edit: code does work on website. Not sure why they tell you to redeem in-game if it doesn't work.
Edited by aurorable on February 16, 2021 2:20PM
Crazy Cat Lady
PC/NA CP2600+
Stamsorc DPS (Master Crafter)
DK Tank (Crafter)
Templar Healer (Crafter)
Templar Healer (Crafter)
Necro Healer (Crafter)
Warden Healer (Crafter)
Sorc Healer (Crafter)
Crafter
Crafter
Crafter
Crafter
Crafter
Crafter
Crafter
Crafter
Crafter
Crafter
And last.. but not least another crafter!
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't even gotten my code. You might have to just wait a bit. Also, what outfit is that? I've been trying to figure out the name for a while
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadraeus wrote: »
    I haven't even gotten my code. You might have to just wait a bit. Also, what outfit is that? I've been trying to figure out the name for a while

Doeskin-and-Chamois Woods Wear.
  • BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY
    does anyone know when this code expires?

or...

if anyone has redeemed their code already, does the in-game collection of the item ever expires?

i would like to redeem the code on my account through the website, but currently don't have access to a PlayStation to know if the item claim period will ever expire.
  • Kadraeus
    Kadraeus
    ✭✭✭✭

Just searched through my email again and apparently I got the code yesterday. Reminder: turn off Reddit's email notifications if you actually want to see your important emails...
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never gotten any mail even if login screen tell me, yes looked trough social, adds and junk and set gmail so that eso stuff passes.
    Don't need it as this one has
    907c79cbcaa9f6d453038116494c3308.jpg

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Malcs79
    Malcs79
    Soul Shriven
    Stupid question but have you checked if it's already in your collections?
    I know when I get crown crates from twitch drops I get an email with a code but when I go into the game the crate is already in my account without needing to enter the code. Might be same situation.
  • Dame_Scorpio
    Dame_Scorpio
    ✭✭✭
    I had to enter the code via my account on their website. Trying through the game didn’t work.
  • aurorable
    aurorable
    ✭✭✭
    Malcs79 wrote: »
    Stupid question but have you checked if it's already in your collections?
    I know when I get crown crates from twitch drops I get an email with a code but when I go into the game the crate is already in my account without needing to enter the code. Might be same situation.

Yeah I checked right after, thinking maybe I goofed. But it wasn't there. Luckily logging into the website and redeeming it there did work.
    Crazy Cat Lady
    PC/NA CP2600+
    Stamsorc DPS (Master Crafter)
    DK Tank (Crafter)
    Templar Healer (Crafter)
    Templar Healer (Crafter)
    Necro Healer (Crafter)
    Warden Healer (Crafter)
    Sorc Healer (Crafter)
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    Crafter
    And last.. but not least another crafter!
  • Misty
    Misty
    ✭✭✭
    It's 12 digits long so I think they have stuck two together by mistake. Surly it's only 12 digits at the most.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    When trying to redeem the code in-game with a copy/paste, make sure there's not an extra space at the beginning or end of the code.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Misty
    Misty
    ✭✭✭

Just searched through my email again and apparently I got the code yesterday. Reminder: turn off Reddit's email notifications if you actually want to see your important emails...

I just redeemed it through my account. It was easy once I had gone through the agony of typing it in. :smiley:
  • Ek1
    Ek1
    ✭✭✭
    When trying to redeem the code in-game with a copy/paste, make sure there's not an extra space at the beginning or end of the code.
    Its 2020 2021 and your system can't prune white spaces? :-D Have you considered using a professional website builder? Like, someone that does those for living. o:);):)
    Edited by Ek1 on February 16, 2021 6:19PM
    Ek1@EU@PC.
  • silver_ice
    silver_ice
    Soul Shriven

Mine doesn't work in the account website or in-game. Yes, I checked that no whitespace was entered. My code is 20 alphanumeric characters, not 12 digits.

I've opened a customer support ticket, but figured I'd mention it here too in case others have the same issue.
  • barrrt
    barrrt
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here. Tried typing few times in-game, but could not get it to work. Then tried copy/paste in the account on the web site, and that did not work either. I opened a ticket with support as well.
    EP: Veren Sailenar - 50 DK : Isabeau Sette Tyne - 50 Sorc : This-One-Lizard-Yes - 50 Templar : Lililia Adal - 50 NB : Solea Caro - 50 DK : Igor with Vigor - 50 Sorc : Slightly-Delays-Death - 50 Templar : Balki Barthel - 50 Warden : Willowshade Roxie - 50 Warden : Violetha Adal - 50 Templar : Andriel Greenarrow - 50 NB: Fleshy Leon - 50 Necro: Bonita Lacrimosa - 50 Nacro
    AD: Kael Spellbinder - 50 Templar
    DC: Sharrku gra-Dusku - 50 NB
  • Lerozain
    Lerozain
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had an issue with my code, but tried exiting the game and logging in again, that fixed it.
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭

Still not work for me. In game and account page - Invalid code
    PC EU, ESO player since beta & early accessCo-GM PvP guild "Lagacy"