The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Thank you, thank you for the healing change rollback!

FantasticFreddie
FantasticFreddie
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I've hated the healing changes, hated watching people, sometimes friends and guildmates, die right next to me, I've hated joining pvp to find the guild group already at 12 and being stuck by myself, twiddling my thumbs and repairing doors for AP. My participation in pvp dropped from 9 toons across all 3 factions to tier 3 to a single lonely AD to tier 1 or 2.
I am delighted for this change, and hope you keep it. I should be able to heal friends and guildmates and allies, regardless of if we are grouped or not!
Looking forward to riding again.
  • Sahidom
    Sahidom
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually experience moments where the roll back sucks when my heals leave my group and some yokel steals the heal while my guildmate eats a dirt nap for missing the heal. But I'm fortunate to be in a guild that has no problem dividing our ranks up into two groups and coordinating together over discord: haven't heard of any guild complaints yet.
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's disturbing to watch people die on a ram next to you when all they wanted was to be helpful... and you couldn't help them.

I'm glad ZOS came to their senses about it. Now if we can just have our inclusive 24 person groups back! ;)
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • alterfenixeb17_ESO
    alterfenixeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Yeah it's disturbing to watch people die on a ram next to you when all they wanted was to be helpful... and you couldn't help them.

I'm glad ZOS came to their senses about it. Now if we can just have our inclusive 24 person groups back! ;)
    Sadly this is a good argument. Those people may be actually even grouped. It's just that not every group has enough heals or healers/support may be preoccupied the very moment oil drops.
    Options
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am ready to RIDE tonight! Shacklebreaker +4 magnus gift + willpower. Going to purge bot on my sorc.
    Options