The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"several minutes after looting a delve or overworld boss before you are eligible to receive loot.."

Necro
Necro
✭✭✭✭✭
This fixes nothing and hurts your player base.

If I want to sit there and kill the boss until they drop their blue drop that you made have a low drop rate I should be entitled to do so.

Meanwhile, bots will just move elsewhere to farm.
  • deathly809_ESO
    deathly809_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I just posted something about this.
  • Necro
    Necro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just posted something about this.

Sorry, would have looked for one usually, but I never usually have to look through multiple languages and use a crappy search function.
  • Ragnar_Lodbrok
    Ragnar_Lodbrok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see nothing wrong with this. You will outlevel the drop in an hour anyways so why are you bitching? It will allow you a chance amidst all the bots and likely the bots will go after easier farming routes and leave dungeons alone.
  • TheRedMage
    TheRedMage
    ✭✭✭
    I see nothing wrong with this. You will outlevel the drop in an hour anyways so why are you bitching? It will allow you a chance amidst all the bots and likely the bots will go after easier farming routes and leave dungeons alone.

Agreed, however boss loot usually has a particular guaranteed trait which i'm sure some people use to bypass asking in chat/guild for. Although I'd rather get my one kill and move on.
    Please try not to think I'm hostile, I'm not trying to be. I just have a hard time wording things with tact >_<.