The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Just came back and have question

Sirjohn45n
Sirjohn45n
Soul Shriven
I came back and I have all the expansions and am enjoying the game the question I have with all the expansion can we still do the harborage? I enjoyed it and with Graymore expansion and making a new character and all of a sudden running into Lyris, I liked the idea of doing the harborage and then running into her and her calling us vestage lol. So is it still possible and if so how?
Thank you.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back!

The old harborage story line was based off your character dying and loosing their soul to Molag Ball, so it doesn't work if you do another starter quest...

... unless you speak to a mysterious hooded figure in one of the base game starter towns (Vuhkel, Daggerfal, or Davon's)... enjoy!
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Sirjohn45n
    Sirjohn45n
    Soul Shriven
    thank you for your time.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This years updates are supposed to including letting you pick the starting quest you want to do from each of the possibilities, so it'll be possible to play the game properly in order without porting to strange places.
    Too many toons not enough time