The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there any house which has green house or farming field of alchemy item?

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
In the Skyrim, you can build green house at your self building house.
That was wonderful idea. Is there any house which has same facility like Skyrim in the ESO?
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No its not, it has been an player request for some time :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • MinnesotaKid
    MinnesotaKid
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to see a gardening component added to this game
    MinnesotaKid

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see a gardening component added to this game
    Yes this one made an farming mod for skyrim who let you plant an unlimited number of plants :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's an alinor greenhouse furnishing, if that helps. There's no way to actually grow anything yourself though. That's about it.