Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any Guild Traders sell the Alinor Bookshelf, Grand Full?

AutumnFall93
I’m looking to hopefully acquire the Alinor Bookshelf, Grand Full for decorating the Grand Psijic Villa with, and I’ve seen that it’s a craftable furnishing that requires mastering all of the profession skill lines. While I’m ok rolling up my sleeves and setting out about doing that to get these bookshelves, I thought I would see about maybe saving myself some time, and enquiring as to whether this furnishing is sold by any of the guild traders in the game?

Or any recommendations for guild traders that sell furnishings would be very helpful :)

Best Answer

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which server are you on? If PC, I would highly recommend checking out the Tamriel Trade Center website to get an idea of what’s on offer and where you might find it. If you’re on PC NA, I could craft it for you if you have the materials. :)
    Answer ✓
  • AutumnFall93
    I’m on Xbox One EU

I had a look on the site you mentioned, and I accidentally searched first on PC, where dozens of traders sell the bookshelf. When I amended by search to Xbox, no traders sell it :|

Ah well, thanks for helping, that site will be really helpful for other items I’m looking to get, but looks like I’ll also have to get working on mastering the craft professions :D
  • Wandering_Immigrant
    Wandering_Immigrant
    ✭✭✭✭
    TTC is useless for consoles. It's a common item you should be able to find at least few in any major trade hub, like a capitol city, or Vvardenfell.

I'm on PS4, here you would expect to pay around 20k on the low end for it. I dunno prices for xBox but I suspect your economy is more similar to ours than to PC's, so there's that.