Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Please take Invisibility off Alliance Health Potions please.

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
It was bad enough dealing with cloak/snipe spammers but now non-nightblade classes are turning invisible left and right. And I thought it couldn't get worse than the overpowered procs.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People can just craft invis potions. So this wouldn't really change anything.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would change things back to the way they were before.
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't make a difference you can craft a potion with the same effect pretty cheaply and depending on your build can just sprint and turn invis anyhow without a potion, stage 4 vampirism is viable with some gear set ups.
    Edited by RedTalon on January 26, 2021 7:12AM
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish they were just tri pots. It's what I use 99% of the time.
  • SgtNuttzmeg
    SgtNuttzmeg
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's really not hard to counter stealth in eso. Literally run one aoe and match their movements with the placement of your aoe. You would be surprised how good streak, hurricane, bombard, caltrops, shalks, jabs, and noxious breath are at removing stealth. If none of those work slot camo hunter or inner light. Best part of them using that kind of pot is that once you decloak them they just wasted there potion if they used it for that.
    Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's really not hard to counter stealth in eso. Literally run one aoe and match their movements with the placement of your aoe. You would be surprised how good streak, hurricane, bombard, caltrops, shalks, jabs, and noxious breath are at removing stealth. If none of those work slot camo hunter or inner light. Best part of them using that kind of pot is that once you decloak them they just wasted there potion if they used it for that.

I was on a necro. Really didn't want to take syphon off for camo. That constant 3% damage makes a difference. I'd rather we just got the old alliance pots back.
  • WabanakiWarrior
    WabanakiWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    Nahh, I have a couple noob friends who love their cheap invis pots. It's allowing them to actually enjoy the game. Leave it as it is, and let the kids play! It's the furthest thing from OP and any vet player can counter it with ease.
    PS4 NA
    Grand Master Crafter, PVP, Housing nerd
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah. They're fine.
  • SgtNuttzmeg
    SgtNuttzmeg
    ✭✭✭✭

I was on a necro. Really didn't want to take syphon off for camo. That constant 3% damage makes a difference. I'd rather we just got the old alliance pots back.

What we need is Magicka and stamina immovability pots.
    Legions of Mordor Core

Cold0neFTBs
  • WabanakiWarrior
    WabanakiWarrior
    ✭✭✭

What we need is Magicka and stamina immovability pots.

I think alliance detection pots would be a nice addition too. Most new players don't even realize they exist. It's the simple counter to any stealth build and solves OP's problem in the first place.
    As it is now, detection pots are cheap to make but still, it'd be nice if people could buy them with AP
    PS4 NA
    Grand Master Crafter, PVP, Housing nerd
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idc about people using them, id just rather have tripots
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nm
    Edited by RedTalon on February 14, 2021 11:52PM