Maintenance for the week of April 19:
•  [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
•  Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance  – April 21, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
•  PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 21, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Missed Out on the Infernium Dwarven Spiderling? Now’s Your Chance!"

ZOS_SarahHecker
nlq4fg62fa4u.png
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article "Missed Out on the Infernium Dwarven Spiderling Pet? Now’s Your Chance!"

You can get your hands on a one-of-a-kind pet simply by opting in to marketing emails by February 8, 2021.
Staff Post
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need to check, but I have a feeling that this promo didn't work last time and I never got it, even though I thought I had opted in.
    Edited by seecodenotgames on January 28, 2021 5:46PM
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for all werewolves to come and feast in the ever flowing hunting grounds
    Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - The palace of a lost Dwemer king has been found in a mage's pocket realm.
    Witch Tower Inn (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - An abandoned witch tower, converted into a little inn.
    Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The house of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret dome, built inside a dank and secluded cavern, hosts the best BBQ and ribs restaurant
    Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower redesigned for parties
    A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor situated beside a Rawl’kha creek
    Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest that is growing in an even more ancient Daedric ruin
    Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard pool and beach resort
    Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop in the garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges serving mead and snacks
    Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Just like Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - A giant mushroom house
    Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - A treehouse build around a giant treefern
    Artaeum Theatre/Opera house/Divine Chapel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony with many seats
    Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Extension with Alinor wedding theme
    Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can see what went wrong last time. Simple ticking the box in the website doesn't do it. You receive an email and you have to click the link in the email for it to update.
    Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for all werewolves to come and feast in the ever flowing hunting grounds
    Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - The palace of a lost Dwemer king has been found in a mage's pocket realm.
    Witch Tower Inn (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - An abandoned witch tower, converted into a little inn.
    Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The house of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret dome, built inside a dank and secluded cavern, hosts the best BBQ and ribs restaurant
    Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower redesigned for parties
    A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor situated beside a Rawl’kha creek
    Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest that is growing in an even more ancient Daedric ruin
    Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard pool and beach resort
    Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop in the garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Just like Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    Artaeum Theatre/Opera house/Divine Chapel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony with many seats
    Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Extension with Alinor wedding theme
    Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • saturnsshadow
    saturnsshadow
    Soul Shriven
    I checked the box, received nothing more from this. Was there supposed to be some kind of correspondence from them as to how to claim it or anything? My partner said he got a code emailed to him, yet I received nothing.
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same, it never works for me. Not even the last time they brought it
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been getting marketing emails through, which I didn't get last year, so at least I know it is setup correctly this time.
  • gronkdamage
    gronkdamage
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone know if Steam kills this - I still haven't gotten anything and do see emails from Zenimax.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    Codes are still being sent out! Please hang tight if you haven't received yours yet.
    Staff Post
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Registration page showed already registered. No further confirmation email and no spider -- yet. Do I need to submit a Trouble Ticket?
    Edited by Auldjohn on February 11, 2021 8:13PM
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker

Still did not get the Infernium Dwarven Spiderling pet.

Everything looks setup from what I can see.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    We have finished sending out pet codes for this now, if you haven't received yours and it's not in your spam/junk folders please contact customer support so we can assist further.
    Staff Post
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Trenia on February 23, 2021 2:59PM
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    Hey @Trenia can you post your ticket number so we can look into this further?
    Staff Post
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @Trenia can you post your ticket number so we can look into this further?

210223-002528
  • Stalking_TheKnight
    Stalking_TheKnight
    Soul Shriven
    I never received any email. Did I miss out on this again :/
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    I never received any email. Did I miss out on this again :/

Please submit a support ticket so we can look into this further.
    Staff Post
  • Almyria
    Almyria
    Hey there!
    I received a code via email for the spiderling but it isn't working. Are the codes only valid for a certain time period?
    Only the Darkness is Eternal. For even in the brightest daylight there are always Shadows
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Almyria

If you are using the in-game interface to redeem your code, there can be an error if you attempt to copy/paste, so you will need to type it in manually. You can also try redeeming your code via your account page on a browser.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on March 10, 2021 2:04PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post