The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any way to see which tutorial a character did?

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know if there's anything in the game to show which chapter's tutorial a specific character did? I know there's no achievement for it but I'm wondering if there's anything else which might give it away?

(Yes I do remember which one it was. But I never liked that my breton warden apparently went all the way to Vvardenfell then immediately back to Daggerfall to pick up the main quest, because it makes no sense at all, but starting her out in Vvardenfell wouldn't have made sense either. So my headcanon is that it simply didn't happen. But the Greymoor tutorial would be almost perfect for her and I'm trying to convince myself that if there's no trace in-game of which one she did I can simply change my headcanon rather than actually deleting and re-making the character to get a sensible story.)
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On PC, you can get Urich's Skill Point Finder addon! Type /uspf into the chat, and look in the upper left area; it lists all the chapter tutorial skill points up there, and you'll only be eligible for the one. Bingo! :)