Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for good laid back community guild

ElderShadow
ElderShadow
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone

New to the community as returning player. I am looking for a trading guild, that does not cost any maintenance fee that allows me to use the Guild Trader right from the start. I am one that enjoys PVP and crafting, I do a lot of crafting myself collecting around the world. I am also looking for a community that does not kick you for inactivity as I and others are busy outside of gaming with life activity. A guild that is also casual for new players, with a large 400+ guild, I am also looking for a community around my age for 30+ or at least for folks around my age. One guild that kind of does it all PVP, PVE, questing dungeon, etc.
Edited by ElderShadow on February 10, 2021 6:16PM
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The edit button is in a different place for topics you create -- right next to the title, up top! Also, sometimes you have to refresh the page before it shows up.

: )

• ElderShadow
    ElderShadow
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you I found it right after I posted it lol. Thank you for the reply! :smile:
    Edited by ElderShadow on February 10, 2021 6:22PM