The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thief, vampire and assasin unplayable togehter ?

AlbertVonMoosseedorf
I started a while ago with Thiefes Guild, after this I made my char to a vampire and started with Dark Brotherhood.
Now I am unable to feed myself nor to use the blade of woe, the only skill that's usable is theft. I have placed a ticket, but
I do not have any hope that the answer will be helpful. Ah .. btw. I have tried to work around the problem with the Addon
"Vampire's Woe", but this didn't help.

Any succestions except use another char for Dark Brotherhood ?
  • hizium
    hizium
    ✭✭✭
    I have a nightblade vampire with maxed Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood skill lines and I can use the skill as I please.
    Please, try to cure your vampirism and see if the Blade of Woe option appears again.

Also, you didn't mention if the option to feed and use the Blade of Woe appears for you. But remember that, for the feed option to appear, you need to stay some paces away from the target, crouching and the victm must be unaware of your presence.

I've never seen this problem before, but if nothig works, maybe the character is bugged or some addon is messing with your UI. You can try disabling all your addons and see if it works too.
    Edited by hizium on February 5, 2021 5:10PM
  • Sahidom
    Sahidom
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a range toggle between the two. Its sort of touchy. You may have to mouse off than reproach to get the right toggle. This is an open issue when you have both blade of woe and vampire feeding
  • AlbertVonMoosseedorf
    I not really want to cure (loose) vampirism, only in worst case.

And to verify, that no Addon is involved in this problem, I have deinstalled all Addons (means the Addon-Folder and the Savedvariables-Folder deleted after Backup). Then I tried again and made a little video, which I delivered also to the support.

No Addons, sneak and decativated spare the innocent !
    The only option I have is theft !

https://1drv.ms/v/s!ApXfX7ALuGy5nTBzvG5qpK4cGMyO?e=dpM1vh
    Edited by AlbertVonMoosseedorf on February 5, 2021 8:01PM
  • hizium
    hizium
    ✭✭✭
    I not really want to cure (loose) vampirism, only in worst case.

And to verify, that no Addon is involved in this problem, I have deinstalled all Addons (means the Addon-Folder and the Savedvariables-Folder deleted after Backup). Then I tried again and made a little video, which I delivered also to the support.

No Addons, sneak and decativated spare the innocent !
    The only option I have is theft !

https://1drv.ms/v/s!ApXfX7ALuGy5nTBzvG5qpK4cGMyO?e=dpM1vh

But, in the video that you showed, all the victims were aware of your presence. The eye indicator must be completely closed.
    Edited by hizium on February 5, 2021 8:39PM
  • AlbertVonMoosseedorf
    hizium wrote: »
    But, in the video that you showed, all the victims were aware of your presence. The eye indicator must be completely closed.

Thank you, I didnt recognize this I remarked only, that theft poped up and I was confused !
    Problem solved :)

• QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sahidom wrote: »
    There is a range toggle between the two. Its sort of touchy. You may have to mouse off than reproach to get the right toggle. This is an open issue when you have both blade of woe and vampire feeding

it's always been wonky AF on console.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skills have different range. Feed is far, BoW is medium, pickpocket is close range.

Also yeah you need to be behind the victim and "verborgen" in order to successfully sneak up on them.
    Edited by Athan1 on February 9, 2021 11:38PM
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • NoSoup
    NoSoup
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have a vamp with blade of wow, its freaking annoying but yes, as others have said it seems to be tied to range. If blade of woe is the only option appearing you have to walk backwards until feed appears...
    Formally SirDopey, lost forum account during the great reset.....