The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Strangle Bubble Tree of Betnikh

MotokoHutt
MotokoHutt
✭✭✭✭
Today when trawling the shores of Betnikh for mudcrabs I came across a strange phenomena, a lone small tree sapling with a odd violet coloured bubbles falling upon it, from the sky above and coming from the direction of the ocean. Is there any lore behind this strange tree? Are they bubbles or pettles? where do they come from? Can such mysterious bubble tree's be found in other locations around Tamriel?

I provided pictures of the strange tree and its location for you all to go check out :3
M6I6Kxd.jpg
Ja1g8tu.jpg
hOGnZvB.jpg
Edited by MotokoHutt on January 20, 2021 1:31PM
PC EU
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    I was curious of this and went to take a look... it seemed to me that they were pink petals falling from an invisible tree - a Jest maybe?
  • MotokoHutt
    MotokoHutt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eporem wrote: »
    I was curious of this and went to take a look... it seemed to me that they were pink petals falling from an invisible tree - a Jest maybe?

I can see that maybe with the right lighting they may look like Pink Petals, when I was there with the dim light, they look like purple poison bubbles.
    PC EU
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    Illusions of light :)
  • MotokoHutt
    MotokoHutt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eporem wrote: »
    Illusions of light :)

Regardless if its purple bubbles or pink petals, it begs the question, was Betnikh suppose to have pink cherryblossom tree's like can be found in Aldmeri zones? And ontop of that, was the shoreline of Betnikh suppose to be diferent? Extending outward a few more feet to give room for such a tree to be placed that would be creating this effect.
    PC EU
  • nikhi63
    nikhi63
    ✭✭
    Yes it's is pink flowers falling from the sky, saw that one year ago when I last played, went to see if they still falling from the sky. Oh yes they do

x2g54pwz3g60.png
  • MotokoHutt
    MotokoHutt
    ✭✭✭✭
    nikhi63 wrote: »
    Yes it's is pink flowers falling from the sky, saw that one year ago when I last played, went to see if they still falling from the sky. Oh yes they do

x2g54pwz3g60.png

Well ty for the confirmation :D very interesting though, one has towonder though as previously stated whether or not Betnikh's coast line was suppose to be diferent and furthermore if it was suppose to in a beta version of the zone have the same cherry blossom tree's found in AD zones.
    PC EU