Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best expansion option for me

ColoniaCroisant
ColoniaCroisant
✭✭✭
I own the base game of ESO but none of the expansions, although I do have morrowind? Maybe because I am a subscriber? What would be the best option for me to gett all the expansions with the new Blackwood expansion coming out this year. I see there is an option to buy all of them with the base game can I do that or will I have to make a new account? Thanks all!
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes you can buy that version, and yes it would be the best option if you want to own all the previous expansions as well.

Bear in mind there is only 1 'chapter' which is inaccessible to subscribers at any given time. As soon as the new one is released the previous one is rebranded as DLC and included in ESO+. So if you're subscribing you will already have access to Morrowind, Summerset and Elseweyr and will get Greymoor when Blackwood is released. (Similarly you'll get Blackwood when the next chapter comes out, likely the same time next year.)

So as long as you're subscribing there's no need to buy previous chapters, and if you're the type to always subscribe when you're playing there''s probably no need to ever buy them. But if you think you might stop at some point and you'd like to still have access to those areas of the map then you'll need to buy them. They are available in the crown store but getting them that way is more expensive.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"