Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Least Favorite ES Races?

psychotrip
psychotrip
✭✭✭✭✭
Tell us your vote and why! I'll stay outta this one. Just want to see the results!

"Least favorite" can also mean which one you think is utilized the least, has the least likable characters, is least competent etc.

In other words, it means whatever you think it means. What do YOU think defines the best and worst ES races?

Edit: I cant change the poll so just pick your LEAST favorite and tell me your favorite in the comments!
Edited by psychotrip on February 7, 2021 6:24PM
No one is saying there aren't multiple interpretations of the lore, and we're not arguing that ESO did it "wrong".

We're arguing that they decided to go for the most boring, mundane, seen-before interpretation possible. Like they almost always do, unless they can ride on the coat-tails of past games.

Least Favorite ES Races? 29 votes

Imperials
13%
thomas1970b16_ESOAtharaondowkkonoMaligerent 4 votes
Bretons
0%
Redguards
13%
BranzoLeogonrexagamemnonkorbel05 4 votes
Dunmer
13%
AuldjohnSerenityC84Sekt_TiberlusFaded 4 votes
Altmer
10%
VeeskJobooAGSthe1andonlyskwex 3 votes
Bosmer
6%
Cameron991Aristocles22 2 votes
Orsimer
0%
Argonians
27%
tplink3r1AliyavanaMicah_Bayerdominguero96GrimTheReaper45EthanolMuffinsealdwinCrazyprophet 8 votes
Khajiit
6%
Xargas13Lugaldu 2 votes
Nords
6%
hondelinkAraneae6537 2 votes
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure which option to choose, since I don't know whether it represents the most or least favourite.

Most favourite for me is Argonians, as their lore is incredible. Least probably Bosmer or Imperial
  • psychotrip
    psychotrip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *** I messed up the poll. Lemme fix it!

Edit: Couldnt add a second option, so for now just vote for your LEAST favorite and tell me your favorite below!
    Edited by psychotrip on February 7, 2021 4:25PM
    No one is saying there aren't multiple interpretations of the lore, and we're not arguing that ESO did it "wrong".

We're arguing that they decided to go for the most boring, mundane, seen-before interpretation possible. Like they almost always do, unless they can ride on the coat-tails of past games.
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bosmer
    My least personality is bosmer but my favorite it by far dunmer!
  • psychotrip
    psychotrip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cameron991 wrote: »
    My least personality is bosmer but my favorite it by far dunmer!

Why dont you like the bosmer? Again, no judgement here! I just want to know how the community is feeling about how the races are portrayed.

• Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Where's "none" for those of us who don't have the least favourite one?
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit
    I'm really sorry to have to put it that way, but the Khajit get on my nerves.
    Favorites: all Mer.
  • psychotrip
    psychotrip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    Where's "none" for those of us who don't have the least favourite one?

Do you have a favorite? I really wanted to encourage people to make a choice, but I can understand why it might be a hard choice for many!

• Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread already exists

you could have made a "Favorite" Thread
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonians
    I mean in terms of gameplay effects I think there all about the same.

As for lore and personality. Argonians are the one I dislike most.

Ranking for me goes

1) Highelves
    2) Woodelves
    3) CWC and telvanni darkelves
    4) Breton
    5) Nord
    6) Orc
    7) Redguard
    8) Khajiit
    9) Imperial
    10) Remaining darkelves
    11) Argonian
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonians
    Filthy
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread subject already existing here, we're going to go ahead and close this one down. Please feel free to continue this discussion there.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.