The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Question on Gamepad mode for PC

MockingCat
MockingCat
✭✭
I have a gamepad that has a joy stick that acts like whats on a controller. I was trying to figure out if theres a way to get the game pad mode to only work with the controls but keep the normal PC ui/menu layout. I cant stand the consul layout :/ but if i put it in game pad mod it changes the ui/menus. if i have it off i have to set my gamepad to read the joysick as WASD other wise i cant move my character.
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    In order to keep the UI and still use a controller you would need to use software to map the controller as keys. You may be able to find addons that change around the UI but I wouldn't know. I got so used to the Gamepad UI on PS4 that it doesn't bother me after swapping to PC.