The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Other Players are invisible ingame.

Eckensteher
Hi,
a part of the Players ingame are invisible, only the non combat pets are visible. All efekts from spells or wappon or amory are visible.
I have tried to change the graphic options. Also plaers in the same group somtimes are visible and sometimes not.
Have somebody a tipp what is the cause?

Eckensteher
Edited by Eckensteher on February 1, 2021 7:34PM
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this can happen when you do a quest in a group with people who either don't do the same quest or who are on a different step of the quest. In some quests (like the main quest in Shornhelm, Rivenspire) the area changes, so areas with enemies become areas with allies - but only for player who do / have done the quest.
  • Eckensteher
    joerginger wrote: »
    Yes, this can happen when you do a quest in a group with people who either don't do the same quest or who are on a different step of the quest. In some quests (like the main quest in Shornhelm, Rivenspire) the area changes, so areas with enemies become areas with allies - but only for player who do / have done the quest.

Yes, that I know, but is it at every time, with or without quest.
    When i push esc or a Player change the clothes they apeer and short time later they vanish again
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think there is/was an addon that can hide other people, not sure if that's your issue.
    PC NA
  • Eckensteher
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    I think there is/was an addon that can hide other people, not sure if that's your issue.

hi, thx it was Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter don't now wy, but i must delete all saved settings and now i can see all Players!