Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone know of an Argonian Werewolf NPC

Lab3360
Lab3360
✭✭✭✭✭
Are there any Argonian NPCs in the Elder Scrolls series at all? Does anyone k now the the name of just one?

Thank you everyone
  • Iccotak
    Iccotak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope one day ESO introduces Were-Crocodiles which are said to be in Black Marsh
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't think of a named character, but just like the others they can become one. Werecrocodiles is also the disease strain that is more common in Black Marsh.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Aigym_Hlervu
    Aigym_Hlervu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The name of just one I know of is Chews-The-Marrow.
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Was this thread moved?

Cool npc though. Makes werewolves look even better.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryuvain wrote: »

Was this thread moved?

Cool npc though. Makes werewolves look even better.

This thread has not movef
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you bud
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure there's one in a Fighter's Guild in Summerset. I was doing some pillaging and someone agro'd me and transformed. I'm about 80% sure it was an Argonian.
  • Kajuratus
    Kajuratus
    ✭✭✭
    No names, but the werewolves you fight during the Bloodmoon main quest are nearly all Argonians
    So the Dark Elves have weird alien architecture, where people live in mushroom towers and the shell of a giant crab, but the High Elves, the pinnacle of technology, the most magically advanced race in Tamriel, are still stuck in slightly pretty, fairly tall stone buildings? Not even a hint of a glass city? Are stainless glass windows really enough to claim that a city is made of glass?
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kajuratus wrote: »
    No names, but the werewolves you fight during the Bloodmoon main quest are nearly all Argonians

Aaaah...ol..Thank you bud