The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Method ESO is recruiting

Robin_the_Noble
Hello friends!

I am putting together a raid team to pursue titles, high scores and world firsts as much as the game allows us to! We will be raiding under Method brand so we have to offer the very best performance we can possibly muster.

What we will offer you is a relaxed yet efficient raiding atmosphere. What we're looking for in return is your commitment and effort to achieve our collective goals as fast as possible. Method has already established itself as one of the best World of Warcraft guilds by achieving many world first raid clears, our job is to transfer that quality to Elder Scrolls Online.

Now let's talk about in game requirements;
- We're expecting damage dealers to be able to hold high dps numbers while executing mechanics near perfect. We all get "Zos'ed" and sometimes it can't be helped. However, we expect every single individual in the group to hold themselves responsible for possible mistakes and do everything in their power to avoid it while compromising their dps as little as possible.
- Healers must have all the necessary gear and shouldn't hesitate trying to improve our group dps while maintaining the survival, buff and debuff uptimes. We're not looking for medics that can patch wounds, we're looking for support players.
- Tanks require the same attention to support gear. Biggest expectations from tanks are consistency, fast reflexes and diligent movement when it comes to positioning.

What is expected from the group in general is very high raid awareness, loads of experience and confidence in their role. It goes without saying that you need to have all or at the very least most trifecta achievements. Please try to provide an eso log of your score or trifecta runs and don't hesitate to message me for any questions you might have! You can send me an in game mail on @pandross or a discord message on robean# 4078.

PS. It would be a great addition if you are already streaming or considering streaming on Twitch. Not mandatory of course, just that it'd help the brand!
  • Robin_the_Noble
    -Bump -

Still looking for dedicated raiders =)
  • SubzeroMiniMav
    Hey, couldnt find your discord but id love to join, looking for a nice active guild i can make some friends in and help rise. Add my discord and call me whenever. HansLanda#7886