The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will Indrik fragments come back?

Tamuril
Tamuril
Soul Shriven
I know there are not any berries or feathers at the moment for events, however I did think there would be an opportunity to finish off the 'evolutions' I had started. Will this ever come back? Do you think they will sell pieces for crowns or have an anniversary event?
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's in the grab bags the Impresario currently sells? According to the description it's something from past events, so feathers or berries might be possible?
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    What's in the grab bags the Impresario currently sells? According to the description it's something from past events, so feathers or berries might be possible?

Tested it and there are only emotes and such, no indrik parts in there :disappointed: . Hopefully ZOS sees there is still lot of interset in past indriks and will let us finish our collections in the future ...
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KaGaOri wrote: »
    Syldras wrote: »

Tested it and there are only emotes and such, no indrik parts in there :disappointed: . Hopefully ZOS sees there is still lot of interset in past indriks and will let us finish our collections in the future ...

That's a real pity. Would have been the perfect solution for people who still miss some indrik parts.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been playing for 1 year. The first Indrik I created is the white one. I missed the previous three as I wasn't playing yet. ZOS has never made available the recovery of the feathers of these old Indriks. In the last previous event, the feathers of the 2020 Indriks were available, not the previous ones. @ZOS_GinaBruno please give us a chance to have the old Indriks (2018-2019). It's not my fault I started playing later ... please ...

Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been playing for 1 year. The first Indrik I created is the white one. I missed the previous three as I wasn't playing yet. ZOS has never made available the recovery of the feathers of these old Indriks. In the last previous event, the feathers of the 2020 Indriks were available, not the previous ones. @ZOS_GinaBruno please give us a chance to have the old Indriks (2018-2019). It's not my fault I started playing later ... please ...

I would love to eventually be able to get the Dawnwood and Luminous Indriks too! :heart:

Maybe, alongside the new items, feathers and different berries could be available but for more tickets than before (of course the ticket cap would have to be raised for this to be feasible). That way, those who did extra work during the original or New Life events would still have their efforts worthwhile, but those who really want Indriks still or have collections to complete could do so but at higher cost.
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not only indrik fragment. Some event exclusive items released in previous events are unobtenaible like the dragon rise ones. I wish completionists like me had a way to purchase what they missed with crowns...
  • johnandalina
    It is so annoying
    I usually avoid events as so tedious. However gritted my teeth and did New Life festival. Thought Crimson Indrik cooler than usual crap. Had enough for Indrik and got 2 crimson berries.
    Idiot that I am I just purchased 10 event tickets to buy berry 3 but not there!

I don't do or have any interest in PVP so not doing Mayhem

I have two berries I can't do anything with and have 10 event tickets (2500 crowns) with nothing of any use to purchase with

Yes, should have checked the small print but should I really have to

I really do wonder what is the point of these arbitrary restrictions and limits. Pay a small fortune for ESO plus (yes, another reason I am an idiot) and get this crap as a thank you