The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Midyear Already Off to a Bad Start

davidj8291
davidj8291
✭✭✭✭✭
First day of Midyear Mayhem.
Already broken.

Queue in to the campaign. Queue FREEZES at 28 and eventually kicks me out.
Did not miss the notification.
Did not log out.
Literally just stood there. Doing nothing. Waiting on queue.

Three times it did this to me. Three.

This is entirely unacceptable. I have played this game since launch, and I have stuck through it, but this? This is absurd. Screw new servers, I may be gone for good unless YOU do SOMETHING to fix this.
Fix the queueing.
Extend Midyear.
Something.

Not going to just waste every night getting kicked from the queue repeatedly.

Xbox One
NA Server
Blackreach Campaign x3
Evergloam Campaign x2
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That happened to me, but I figured I’d missed the notification because I was questing. Second time I tried, I got in.
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That happened to me, but I figured I’d missed the notification because I was questing. Second time I tried, I got in.

Not what occurred for me. Tried 5 separate times between two campaigns.

The queue got stuck at 24, 28, 28, 23, and 29

It didn't move for 20 minutes, then disappeared.

I stood there, doing the minimum activity required to not log out. Waiting.
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So @ZOS_GinaBruno anything to say about this? Did I miss a thread or we just getting thrown to the wolves here
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still getting ignored. Awesome
  • CycnusX1TheGreat
    Queue gets stuck for me as well. Or if I finally get in and am involved with a big keep defense it will dc me right before it ends and I miss the defensive tick. Happened to me three different times. I am about done at this point.
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone ever going to answer me or do my questions not matter?
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davidj8291 wrote: »
    Anyone ever going to answer me or do my questions not matter?

Have you submitted a ticket for the problem? If so you should post the ticket number so it can be expedited.

I'm on PC and haven't had the problem but a couple of other players I know have had issues where they got in queue way before I was, and I got into Cyrodiil first by about 30 minutes. In two cases when their timer was up they crashed. Restarting the queue got them in. I know that it may not be of any help, but thought I would mention it.