Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thorn Legion style availability

Reeb
Reeb
✭✭
Hello everyone! I was wondering if there is any way to get the Torn Legion style pages/motif? There is no sign of them on the TTC and nobody in my vet Castle Thorn group got any even after thoroughly ransacking the castle and beating the final boss. Are they just so rare or simply not released yet?
Arkhanis Darvel & Rock the Bear | Warden | PC-EU
Adventurer, skirmisher, bard-amateur
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not released yet, @Reeb.

Worst case scenario is that it starts dropping when the Q1 DLC Dungeon Pack is released in February ... though we can always hope it gets added to the January Crown Store showcase and debuts after the beginning of the year.
  • Reeb
    Reeb
    ✭✭
    It's not released yet, @Reeb.

Worst case scenario is that it starts dropping when the Q1 DLC Dungeon Pack is released in February ... though we can always hope it gets added to the January Crown Store showcase and debuts after the beginning of the year.

Thanks, that's what I was suspecting too. Well, I have to wait a bit then for the final part of my awesome custom outfit :smiley:
  • Dimmit
    Dimmit
    ✭✭
    Torn Legion style pages/motif - was it released with latest 25 January patch?
  • HafCoJoe
    HafCoJoe
    I'm curious about this too; is this obtainable in-game yet?

There's a page for it up on UESP which seems to indicate you can get it by running through Castle Thorn, although I've never gotten any pieces of it.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crafting_Motif_90:_Thorn_Legion_Style
    Adventure is closest when farthest from home.
  • HafCoJoe
    HafCoJoe
    ^ As of posting, this page on UESP was last updated on the 3rd of November 2020, so this was written before the expected release date. Still unsure at the time of writing if this is released or not.
    Adventure is closest when farthest from home.
  • Reeb
    Reeb
    ✭✭
    Good news! They've announced that the Thorn Legion motif will be available in the Crown Store from 17 February and it will also start dropping from Lady Thorn, hopefully starting from the same date.