The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Missing blue helmet.

Misty
Misty
✭✭✭
I upgraded a green helmet to a blue but it did not appear in my inventory, It was still the green before the upgrade. I did it again with 100% and the same thing. So why am I not receiving the blue helmet after making it?
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you're doing the one actually in your inventory. The crafting station allows you to improve items in your bank and you may inadvertently be improving an item that's not in your inventory.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Misty
    Misty
    ✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Make sure you're doing the one actually in your inventory. The crafting station allows you to improve items in your bank and you may inadvertently be improving an item that's not in your inventory.

Yes I checked on that. But it couldn't have been not only did I not have a hide helmet in my bank but also there was nothing blue.
    I don't know what has happened. They were a 100% and were upgraded without issue but then disappeared. It took my mats for the job too.