The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hunter's Glade

Eirikir
Eirikir
✭✭✭✭
Since CS wants us to express our wants on the boards here I am. I need my glade guys. Surely $80 sounds good yeah?
Server: PS4-NA
PSN: Eirikir
Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. Seems like we’ve been asking for the last couple years now. Maybe next month if they’re establishing a pattern for rereleasing older houses each month... but it’s a real shame the werewolf house wasn’t available for the whole year there was a werewolf expansion...
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been waiting for this to return for so long now.

Hunters Glade and Still water Retreat are the only homes I like.
  • Halcyon_Kismet
    Halcyon_Kismet
    ✭✭✭
    As somebody that primarily plays werewolves, this is my most wanted house.

Since this house has never been available during my time in ESO, I've never even had the chance to purchase it.
    I would argue that even if they insist on keeping the limited time housing, the frequency at which they rotate items needs to be reevaluated. This current system is punishing to new players that find something they want to purchase only to see that it was available before they even came to the game.
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bless us Gina, or Hircine, or whoever.
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eirikir wrote: »
    Bless us Gina, or Hircine, or whoever.

What I find most irritating is the they can't give simple answers.

Like hey bro its coming q1, or Hey dude, its in the works for later this year, or hey we have no plans to for blah blah blah.

In all reality its not hard to make it available.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is a poor substitute for those into housing who want to build, but for anyone who wants to play around in Hunter's Glade and doesn't have it, I have one (PC-NA), and it is set as open (assuming the stupid reset of permissions glitch hasn't happened since the last time I checked and fixed it). Anyone has permission to go visit it. It has an old half-disassembled build in it, of a village, but I'm redoing it using the newer furnishing items that are out. You're welcome to use it for werewolf parsing (I'll put a couple of combat dummies in there) or RP or whatever your happy heart desires.
    Edited by Kiyakotari on January 29, 2021 4:24PM
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow...
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ruhlf wrote: »
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow...

Fingers crossed for any day at this point!

Currently have my daughter stabbing a deer heart over and over as I pray to Hircine for Hunters Glade!
    Edited by SOLDIER_1stClass on February 1, 2021 5:19AM
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, guess what I found out: Hunter's Glade is available for sale on the PTS. Not useful, but its interesting that there's actually a bunch of things in the PTS store that haven't been in the live store for ages. ZOS, why you do dis?

At least I finally got a chance to see what the furnished version looks like...
  • Ruhlf
    Ruhlf
    ✭✭✭
    Thank Hircine! It’s coming on the 11th!!!
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Woo! Glad I stocked up some Crowns, this is gonna be an expensive month for me. So excited to see this finally buyable!
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its here! The heart stabbing worked!!!
  • Hardhearted
    Is this going to be crowns only or will Hunter's Glade be available for purchase with in-game gold?
  • SDKTJ
    SDKTJ
    ✭✭✭
    @Hardhearted Crowns only, but according to uesp it only cost 8000 last time it was in the store which is pretty good for a notable home.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its here! The heart stabbing worked!!!

I am really pleased for you, I've seen your many postings and know how much you want it.
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you ESO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b49558d702f87d58386edcb98bc41438.jpg