The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Feature Request - Abilities for Houseguests

cougarn
cougarn
Soul Shriven
A feature request for the dev team - please allow us to have Houseguests equipped with abilities.

As an example, Keldora will be able to learn drink recipes which we may provide to her to learn, and store ingredients for her use. After learning the recipe, she will be able to take orders for the drinks from players in the house (perhaps with an exchange of ingredients to prevent abuse) and craft them accordingly.

Cheers!
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got nothing against more complex tasks, but currently they can't even sit down on a chair. So I hope that at least basic interaction with some types of furniture could be implemented as the first step.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I haven’t done any pathing so far, but what I saw in screen snapshots was those colored paths and circles everywhere when the housing editor was opened. So distracting.

I won’t bother with that until the find a way to hide that interface while you are just decorating your house.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won’t bother with that until the find a way to hide that interface while you are just decorating your house.

I agree. There should be an option to disable that or toggle the view.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
    Options