Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We have Flame Atronach's crates, no we need Storm and Frost

SourSticker
SourSticker
Soul Shriven
We have Flame Atronach's crates, no we need Storm and Frost. Seriously, more new players, so many who doesn't have a chance to buy this crates early.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Funny, you spelled "Dwarven" wrong. ;)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was really betting that frost was going to be back January 2021. I guess not, fire probably brings more sales or something :( Scalecaller weren't even brought back.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You spelled Wild Hunt wrong :p

Think WH has been away the longest.
    Michae wrote: »

@Michae
    They are making a return this month! Rejoice!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Technically it's Dwarven. Wild Hunt did make a very brief reappearance in December 2017 for four days, whereas Dwarven was removed from the store in September 2017 and has never come back outside of the one you get with the Morrowind Collector's Edition.

Yeah, it's all technicalities - big thing is that neither's been seen in over 3 years now, while every other crate season has made at least one two-week appearance since the beginning of 2019. They really need to get better at making sure things rotate evenly...
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically it's Dwarven. Wild Hunt did make a very brief reappearance in December 2017 for four days, whereas Dwarven was removed from the store in September 2017 and has never come back outside of the one you get with the Morrowind Collector's Edition.

Yeah, it's all technicalities - big thing is that neither's been seen in over 3 years now, while every other crate season has made at least one two-week appearance since the beginning of 2019. They really need to get better at making sure things rotate evenly...

Well I wasn't counting dwarven because it is finally returning.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

@Michae
    They are making a return this month! Rejoice!

Huzzah! Finally!
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU