The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hardened ward not working with pet in cyrodil

mylove11
mylove11
I was using pet health bar addon and i could see hardened ward giving shields to pet outside cyrodil but in cyrodil pets are not getting shields so they are melting like anything, can we make pet untargettable or give them crit resist along with resolving this bug
Edited by mylove11 on January 26, 2021 5:41PM
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps the shield just broke so quickly you could not see it? Ward also only has a 20 meters range. So if your pet is far away, it will not get the shield.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • mylove11
    mylove11
    Dracane wrote: »
    Perhaps the shield just broke so quickly you could not see it? Ward also only has a 20 meters range. So if your pet is far away, it will not get the shield.

I Checked it without fighting anyone , it is a bug ,i checked both and even my ally checked pet is not getting shield , its very hard to play with bird with no shield
  • mylove11
    mylove11
    Also i was testing it in all situations pet was near me , out side cyrodill no issues as soon as i come in cp campaign sheild on pet is gone
  • mylove11
    mylove11
    You can see here i am in cyrodill base and pet is not getting shield , plus i have also notice pet is getting half heals compared to me when i am healing , both healing and shield is bugged on pet
  • mylove11
    mylove11
    I9gXuG2.png
  • Sqc
    Sqc
    ✭✭
    Can confirm its bugged in Cyro, it works in IC Bgs PVE and Cyro Caves tou, really odd.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Let me guess: You didn't group with your pet ;). Thus the recent change of healing and, I presume, shields only applying to yourself and group members ruled it out from getting the shield.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB