Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can we see the Sovngarde crates return this year?

BlissfulDeluge
BlissfulDeluge
✭✭✭✭✭
Please? I'd love to get my hands on a whole load of Celestial Nimbus (or Nimbi) for a housing project I'm working, and it won't be complete until I get my hands on those.

Pls and thanks <3
Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • ashadris
    ashadris
    ✭✭✭
    Very unlikely
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ashadris wrote: »
    Very unlikely

pls tho
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was the last set of crates and they just left at the beginning of December, so I wouldn't expect to see those return for a while.

Most of the crate seasons (except for Wild Hunt and Dwarven) managed to show within a span of two years. The New Moons were the surprising ones that returned very soon after they left the store (8 months apart), but most seem to take a break of about 1-2 years before returning.