The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CE Collector's Packs - pre-order items?

AstroCat
AstroCat
✭✭✭
What happens if I already own the CE content but missed out on the pre-orders? If I purchase one of these am I credited for the items I already own?

If not is there any way to get previous expansions pre-order items I missed out on?

Thanks.
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure exactly what you are describing. Did you pre-order various CE's and not get the promised goodies? If so, ask Support if they can correct this.

Or did you buy the CE's after the content was released? In which case, by definition you did not pre-order and therefore would not be eligible for things given expressly to those who ordered in advance of release.
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The pre-order goodies are usually included in the Collector's upgrades you can get in the Crown Store.

If you didn't pre-order the chapter and then bought the collector's edition, you might not be able to get those. If you didn't pre-order and just got the normal though, you can buy the upgrade in the Crown Store to get all the items. It's usually available a bit over a year after the chapter releases, a few months after it converts to DLC.