The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Breath of Life & Rite of Passage work in pvp?

FoxMichele
FoxMichele
✭✭
Hi guys, I've a question: breath of life and Rite of Passage work in pvp for non-group ally?
because I have a lot of problem with my templar.
in IC work properly but in Cyro I heal anyone

thx all
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can't heal anyone outside of your group in Cyrodiil, that's currently working as intended. ZOS intends to revert it sometime mid-February, IIRC, but didn't do it prior to Midyear Mayhem.

All heals and ally-targeted buffs will only heal you and players in your group, which can be up to 12 people.
  • FoxMichele
    FoxMichele
    ✭✭
    If you can't heal anyone outside of your group in Cyrodiil, that's currently working as intended. ZOS intends to revert it sometime mid-February, IIRC, but didn't do it prior to Midyear Mayhem.

All heals and ally-targeted buffs will only heal you and players in your group, which can be up to 12 people.

Thanks for the answer. I usually play without group and in IC I haven't problem to heal other player, only in Cyro for that I suppose a bug (I don't play so much in pvp)