The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

New Player - Twitch Drops

Chocoffee
Chocoffee
Soul Shriven
Hello Everyone,

I just recently bought the game and a friend of mine suggested that I should ask the ESO community via the official forum about all the possible Twitch streamers that will drop freebies. He told me that I should start making a habit of watching them for drops so that in the future, when I racked up a lot, it would help me big time. The thing is, I'm new to Twitch as well so I'm not sure as to how am I suppose to get the drops and transfer said drops to my ESO character(s).

What I'm hoping to achieve by making this discussion is kindly asking for you gals and guys to recommend me Twitch streamers as much as possible that drops freebies as well as maybe teach how to transfer them in my account.

Thanks!
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Chocoffee

For information on how to qualify for Twitch drops and claim them, we recommend this article!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Chocoffee
    Chocoffee
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Adrikoth Thank you very much for the link!

Now that qualifying and claiming Twitch drops is are out of the way, I just hope that other players would kindly suggest me Twitch streamers as much as possible.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a handy guide to the twitch drops and streamers on the web site itself

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/streamers

Too many toons not enough time
  • Chocoffee
    Chocoffee
    Soul Shriven
    @etchedpixels May I kindly ask if most of the streamers on that link you had given me drops freebies?
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    During the events usually all of them while the twitch promo runs - but you can only earn the number of freebie crates for the event so you can't get a crate from each streaner (alas 8) ). The actual twitch crate promos are listed at the bottom as well. They use US time zones so it straddles days if on EU. So today is one for example but there are often long periods between events where there are no freebies.

You'll also almost always see "Drops Enabled" in the list of tags for the streamers on the twitch page.

As for who to watch - depends on your interest and languages spoken. There are folks who concentrate on all sorts of different game areas.
    Too many toons not enough time
  • Chocoffee
    Chocoffee
    Soul Shriven
    @etchedpixels I see. Thank you so much!