The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does support still work?

Misty
Misty
✭✭✭
Does support still work for this game? I put in a ticket and didn't even get a acknowledgement. When I went to check the progress of my tickets it took me to a dead page that told me that I had no tickets.
Surly a game of this size populated by millions should have support. It looks to me as if they have closed support down. So what do you do when you need help? Has anyone recently had any success with a ticket?
Edited by Misty on January 29, 2021 6:50AM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Misty

If you can please provide a ticket number we would be happy to check in on its status for you. Your ticket number can either be found in the "My Support" tab of help.elderscrollsonline.com when logged in, or on your screen directly following the submission of your ticket.

Please be aware that tickets submitted under Feedback/Bug do not receive direct support from our team.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on January 29, 2021 1:41PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Misty
    Misty
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @Misty

If you can please provide a ticket number we would be happy to check in on its status for you. Your ticket number can either be found in the "My Support" tab of help.elderscrollsonline.com when logged in, or on your screen directly following the submission of your ticket.

Please be aware that tickets submitted under Feedback/Bug do not receive direct support from our team.

It was under account/billing and there is no record of my ticket at all. Yes I should have remembered or wrote down the ticket number but I didn't. I will have to submit another one, but if it goes nowhere after I submit it then there is little anyone can do about it.
  • rbedsole
    rbedsole
    ✭✭
    I can't even log in when trying to submit a ticket even though I can log in everywhere else on the website. When I try to log in when submitting a ticket it says "Login Failed".
  • Misty
    Misty
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings @Misty

Out of the blue I got a email from support fixing my problem so all is good. Thank you.
    Support does work it's just that you don't seem to have any records that it is working. :D
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update with support. Now that the OP's issue is resolved, we will be closing the discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.