Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Public service announcement: Don't open PvP mails while in Cyrodiil

Crown
Crown
✭✭✭✭✭
After extracting about 50 rewards of the worthy mails, opening them up as well as the event boxes, you're very likely to be booted from the game.

jhisbpD.jpg

When that happens, you'll be kicked out of Cyrodiil and if it's anywhere near prime time (like right now), the queue can be well over an hour.
Edited by Crown on January 29, 2021 10:36PM
Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got immediately booted seconds after logging in, just updating my master merchant as usual in IC.. It's happened before but never that quick lol.

Wonder if the spam limit is altered for the event.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »
    I got immediately booted seconds after logging in, just updating my master merchant as usual in IC.. It's happened before but never that quick lol.

Running MM or ATT in Cyro causes you extra lag every time it does a check.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »

ATT doesn't do checks in combat iirc
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kwoung wrote: »

ATT doesn't do checks in combat iirc

I know you can enable the option to not show notifications or do queries/scans while in combat, but say you're just riding down the road and an update for your huge trade guilds kick in just as you round a corner into a group of enemies, it can actually delay you from being able to dismount or react quickly to the situation. It also needs to detect that you are in combat (ie: Combat already started) before it can shut itself off, which could be problematic.