The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do You Use Blood Frenzy in PVP?

Vevvev
Vevvev
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Do you use Blood Frenzy and it's morphs in PVP? If so how do you use it, and do you find it overall a very useful ability?
PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK

Do You Use Blood Frenzy in PVP? 19 votes

Yes
21%
CaperGuyGrianasterixdrossCageKnight 4 votes
No
57%
SOLDIER_1stClassYamensteinIrfindNebula_DooMJierdanitESO_NightingaleACamaroGuySnaggelNeatleoscarovegrenWabanakiWarrior 11 votes
Yes, but I don't use it very often
5%
Ryuvain 1 vote
No, but depending on the situation I might slot it
15%
VevvevDucLIXSephyr 3 votes
Other
0%
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Vevvev wrote: »
    Do you use Blood Frenzy and it's morphs in PVP? If so how do you use it, and do you find it overall a very useful ability?

seen it used on a bomber build. it's not useless like vampiric drain.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX
  • SOLDIER_1stClass
    SOLDIER_1stClass
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    The cost is far too much to make it actually useful.

There is no reason to use the skill with the existence of almost every other ability that has more effective use and proc sets.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but depending on the situation I might slot it

seen it used on a bomber build. it's not useless like vampiric drain.

Indeed, I've also used it combined with DK's leap and it easily adds a couple thousand more damage to it. Just curious to see if its a popular choice or not as I've started to move away from it. Hard to use against tanky players who are looking for your health to drop before using executions :#
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • WabanakiWarrior
    WabanakiWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    No

It seems amazing on paper. I wanted to slot it on my magplar and attempted to outheal the health cost, but even on my plar, the health drains way too fast to be practical. If there is a role for it, it'll be in toggling it on for a single ranged burst then immediately toggling it off, but even that is risky.
    I might be interested in seeing it function on a really high hp build. Haven't tried that, but maybe it wouldn't be suicide
    PS4 NA
    Grand Master Crafter, PVP, Housing nerd
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried it but had trouble toggling it off reliably in lag. If the game worked, it'd be a good skill
  • Ryuvain
    Ryuvain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but I don't use it very often
    Yes, but you need a pretty gimmicky build. I also only used the sated morph. Too dangerous to use the other one.
    That one khajiit obsessed with werewolf behemoth and vampire lord. Lady Thorn is bae, dont @ me.
    Werewolf behemoth=vampire lord>blood scion>werewolf>vampire.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes I use it, its basically still a free 630 with a click. It works best for burst damage and those with ring of pale order (so not many, though you can build for other sources of health).

I use it for burst, you burst, toggle off, heal, move on.