Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What else will the Unstable Morpholith turn into?

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've seen people saying that in addition to the skin available in Q1 we'll have the oppertunity to turn the Unstable Morpholith into a mount and a house among other things. Does anyone have more information? Does anyone know what the house or the mount looks like? Anywhere I can see images? Does anyone know what else might be available?

I don't like the skin, but I'm not sure if I want to start collecting fragments and tickets for the future rewards or focus on other stuff.
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • QuietPanda_22
    QuietPanda_22
    ✭✭✭
    If you check the Benevolent Bowd website, he has the time stamps from the Bethesda reveal stream. Quarter 1 is the skin, Quarter 2 is a personality, Quarter 3 is a mount, Quarter 4 is a house. They do not show the personality, mount or house.

benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/eso-gates-of-oblivion-global-reveal/3/
    Sky above, Earth below, Fire within  PSN: Mirthfaery
    El-Rielle the Awakened, High Elf Sorceror
    Quiet Panda, Khajiit Sorceror
    Twizzy Stardusk, Bosmer Sorceror
    S'ilence, Khajiit Nightblade
    Indiguana Jones, Argonian Nightblade
    Angelienne, Breton Templar
    Holy Meow, Khajiit Templar
    Mookie Farkle, Argonian Dragonknight
    S'pawk, Khajiit Dragonknight
    Atha'zagora, Khajiit Arcanist
    Mokey Fraggle, Argonian Warden
    Bumfuzzle Briar, Khajiit Warden
    Nandailie Resinator, Dark Elf Necromancer
    Faerylicious, Orc Necromancer
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. :)

So we know what type of items they'll be, but not what they actually look like. Well that gives me something to go on at least. I don't want the skin, probably won't want the personality (I find they're all over-acted), might want the mount and the house is probably worth it for a teleport point and furniture storage if nothing else.

But Q4 is also when I'm likely to be busiest and away from home most. So I should make 1 pet now, get a second set of fragments ready to make a second and make sure if I play an event I end it with 10 tickets.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"