The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading screen bug, needs immediate attention!

Klimarov
Klimarov
✭✭✭
This is getting to be very irritating, at first it only happened in Cyrodill. I thought "ok, i wont pvp till 50, hopefully by than it'll get fixed", but now it happens in PVE as well.

Here are few examples:

1st. Cyrodill, every time i enter Auriel's bow server i get stuck in loading screen forever, if i get lucky to get in on reload than i get the same problem again after my first death or first way-shrine port.

2nd. While running through the border of east march into the rift, the server didn't let me into the rift. the loading screen popped but when it was gone i still was in east march and not in the rift. I tried few times, same thing happened and i decided to reload the game. After reload it finally allowed me to port into the rift using way-shrine i acquired few days earlier.

Now, just now i got pissed again. I checked cyrodill, the loading screen still bugs, so i continue to pve. I vent to the Harborage to do level 35 quest, i did it, than i run out of Harborage and new quest popped due to my level and i tried to go back in again. Only this time, i get a forever loading screen for the Harborage, i reloaded the game client, tried to enter again, same crap. While i'm stuck there i'm writing this.

Developers, please tell us, when this loading screen crap will be resolved already? it's been reported for cyrodill since open beta, now it happens in PVE as well. This problem has to have the most priority on your to do list, so we the players and your customers could play. Minor quest bugs we can go over, but this, this is just hectic, not allowing us to experience the game.

If this is actually not a bug but an intended loading mechanic, than just give us a loading bar, so we can see how the process is going, otherwise all we can think of is that game client froze.
Edited by Klimarov on April 19, 2014 11:53PM
  • PyrionZ
    PyrionZ
    Same thing for me, worked fine untill today, lost count of the times i tried to logout to see if that helped. A friend of me also had this problem yesterday.
    I've not been to Cyrodill yet, so all my problems has been in PVE zone.

It ruins the fun in the game, when u have to log out and then in again for every quest you do in a dungeon or in a bulding.
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is happening to me now.

Can't get into Cyrodiil at all and that's all I want to do.

As such I can no longer play the game.