Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ridiculous PC NA Greyhost EP and DC please play each other

biminirwb17_ESO
biminirwb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Early in the morning DC and EP refuse to fight each other, that's OK normally but the mixed groups are getting out of hand. To the point that AD had one keep and DC and EP both had a RAM on the FD and were both sieging side by side.

I have screenshots and a video I will post when I have edited out names.

Please guys this is a great game why ruin it for your puerile gratitude, other EP and DC players do you condone these actions? If not tell these people to have a bit of decency it is getting beyond fun.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this sarcasm ?
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Early in the morning DC and EP refuse to fight each other, that's OK normally but the mixed groups are getting out of hand. To the point that AD had one keep and DC and EP both had a RAM on the FD and were both sieging side by side.

I have screenshots and a video I will post when I have edited out names.

Please guys this is a great game why ruin it for your puerile gratitude, other EP and DC players do you condone these actions? If not tell these people to have a bit of decency it is getting beyond fun.

Sounds like Wednesday morning when AD is ramming KC after bypassing dc's alessia, dc's sej, dc's brk and dc's arrius. When I play it looks like ad is mostly just supporting dc as dc wipes the map but then allows ad to keep their trikeeps and scrolls.

Heck right now ad hammer is going for ep at brk and not dc's roe or brindle.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here I am thinking can the AD and EP please fight each other as I ignore all the yellow and red sword clashes on the map, while only looking at my blue keeps getting assaulted by red and yellow. Almost as if it's a 3 way war with more than one front.....
    Edited by Vevvev on January 23, 2021 6:04PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not the normal team purple orange or green, that is not the issue, It is 20 players in the same group from 2 factions attacking the other, If you cant see how this is different and bad for the game I feel sorry for what pvp has become late at night.
  • Armethius
    Armethius
    ✭✭✭
    It’s all a part of our grand plan! Orange team unite!
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You're in luck, OP. It's Sunday night and one of the DC ball groups will log on soon. They only hit EP real estate so AD will receive a breather somewhat tonight.
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eh... I don't feel sorry for AD. I have seen the same ever complaining ones Pvdooring Blackreach.

I also see the same AD hitting on an outnumbered DC faction, while they struggle to keep Glade from a pop locked EP, holding an AD scroll at KC.

So... It is what it is. This stuff comes and goes. In the end, most people don't play 24/7, so what I personally see is just one moment and not the whole thing. 🤷‍♀️
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is true tho, when like dc holds ep scrolls, where ep attacks? Bb and bm lol. Always.
  • NekoN3ko
    NekoN3ko
    ✭✭✭
    Majority of EP and AD dislike the DC zerg + all the faction transfers. Why would AD or EP want to team with DC??!??!?!

Personal grudge or quests lead to attacking those keeps

whatfriend.png
    Edited by NekoN3ko on January 25, 2021 8:14PM
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read this, log in to see Dc with both Ep scrolls and Ad with 8 keeps and all their scrolls.
    Ep has 3 keeps.

How are they double teaming Ad, mhm?

• biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People seem to be missing the point, I dont care about double teaming, I care about a red and a blue ram on the same door at the same time, they stack by the way.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scrubs will always choose to be scrubs.

But some get so desperate to pull off even the easiest of wins they'll resort to anything. Even organizing across two or more teams. Just because they're that desperate to achieve something most of us consider a middling matter.

The excuses they try and invent to justify it while still proclaiming their 'skill' is something everyone should be constantly laughing at. Especially the one's about 'good fights' and 'u deserver it becuz bad'.

This is after all just a video game. Which is ultimately not of any real importance aside from its entertainment value.

Personally khajiit has always taken it with a bit of pride that such people need to sink to such depths to overcome even a minor obstacle.

Case in point....

https://twitch.tv/videos/161527469?filter=highlights&sort=time
    Edited by Telel on January 26, 2021 3:11PM
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    People seem to be missing the point, I dont care about double teaming, I care about a red and a blue ram on the same door at the same time, they stack by the way.

Well then jump in cyro now, but it's ad and dc together.