The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vateshran hollows done forever!

Destyran
Destyran
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey just wanted to let you all know I have every achievement and weapon from the arena needed the lightning and it dropped last. It was extra bad over the last couple days due to extreme frame rate and freezing/rubber band issues. I’m never going on there again!! Whoooo
  • MirandaSharp
    MirandaSharp
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!! Hope you have all the gear in the sticker book and the stones to make them!
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have every Perfected weapon and every piece of the armour sets I would need if I were interested in them. I get refunded when I deconstruct a sticker book weapon and have been experimenting with builds and switched to a frost staff that’s ironically the first weapon I got. Ahah but my Templar is very weak in pvp need a class change ahah
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations! :)
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks I’m glad to have got it done especially since it’s basically unplayable now I got in quick and banged it out couldn’t be more happier about when it broke ahah
  • Lum1on
    Lum1on
    ✭✭✭
    Destyran wrote: »
    Thanks I’m glad to have got it done especially since it’s basically unplayable now I got in quick and banged it out couldn’t be more happier about when it broke ahah

What's wrong with VH? Did it yesterday and had absolutely no problems with it.
    PC EU: @Lum1on
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lum1on wrote: »
    Destyran wrote: »

What's wrong with VH? Did it yesterday and had absolutely no problems with it.

My last two runs were u playable like frame rate and lag. But I did the weekly son a few toons it wasn’t as bad this was a while ago