Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Campfire kit bug? Can't use on male character

TiaFrye
TiaFrye
✭✭✭✭✭
Basically what it says... My female characters can use the kit as intended. My male characters (and my friends' characters, also male) just stand still and no animation will play.
It can be also applied to Boozzy boot emote, no animation for male characters, female plays as it should.
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Likewise, on PC EU
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works fine with my male character on PS4 NA.

Is it possible that it's a conflict with an Add-On?
    Edited by B0SSzombie on January 25, 2021 7:50PM
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here pc eu
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Based on what some of my guildies have said, it's only bugged on certain races - I think the elves. I know male Altmer have the issue, and I think Dunmer as well. My male Orc works fine though.
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Based on what some of my guildies have said, it's only bugged on certain races - I think the elves. I know male Altmer have the issue, and I think Dunmer as well. My male Orc works fine though.

Yes my main is a male mamber of the distinct and superior race experiencing this problem.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Checked in on my Dunmer guy and it works fine. I don't have any Orcs or Altholes.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in case someone still waiting on this, it's a bug for male altmer only and support told me that it should be fixed in upcoming patch. It was a month ago, so I really hope it's THAT patch tomorrow
    Edited by TiaFrye on January 25, 2021 2:12PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, this will be fixed in our next PC incremental (scheduled for tomorrow).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post